Friday, March 9, 2012

Warrior

I spent most of last night and all of this morning watching Storage Wars on Netflix. It's one of those shows that make you think: I could do that. If you haven't seen the show, it follows four antique/thrift buyers trying to turn a profit by bidding on repossessed storage lockers. It took me a couple episodes to get into it, but it really is cool. It's especially cool when they turn $1000 into $17000. It's the kind of gambling that I like. They find a lot of cool things. We also went out to Roadside Attractions (the local antique store) and there was a ton of cool things. Granted, my Oliver and Company watch is stuck on 4:00, but hopefully I can fix that. Still, this would be something that I'd try one day. Really, as far as the future goes, I'm up for anything. Add it to the list.

Just looked outside and all I can see is white. Not cool. I want to go horseback riding for the first timer in about five years today. It was 65 degrees two days ago, and now it's snowing?! Michigan weather can get its act together any day now. The sun is trying to come out, so a girl can hope. Spring break? Hmmm...sunny and 32 could be livable.

Tonight, headed out to Ann Arbor to be a warrior of the laser variety. I'm excited moreover to see my friends from the Michigan District of Circle K. I'm not sure who will be there, but it's always guaranteed to be a good time. I haven't played laser tag since the summer, so it will be fun. Really need to figure out what's on my plate for tomorrow, my last full day here. Could be the day that my dad comes home if he's able to eat today. I'll have something to do either way. That's all for now, too many disconnected thoughts to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment