Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mobile Blogger-er

I just downloaded the Blogger app for my android and I'm super excited! I may be weaned off Facebook sooner than expected. It's pretty convenient, especially because Google account connect to the android.

Today is a beautiful day. Sunny and warm and perfect for spring break. Where am I on this lovely Wednesday? The doctor's office, waiting to get 3 shots. Bleh! I'm about sick of doctors during spring break. I'm sure my dad is just as sick of it, but I can complain for the both of us.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was a decent day. Applied for a loan, went to Wah Wong and interviewed some adolescents, and saw my best friend and some others.




The problem with mobile blogging is that it's hard to finish a full post on the go. It's now Thursday night and today's weather has been a downer, but a pretty good day. Besides my frustration with study abroad forms and trying to make a PDF under 10 MB and my new Oliver and Company watch not working, pretty good. I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. I feel like I'm not prepared to be back at school, but hopefully I'm wrong on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment